What is Invisalign, and is it for me?
Invisalign is virtually invisible to the naked eye and can be used by an expert orthodontist to guide your teeth into the best position to give you the most beautiful smile.
- Today, over 11 million people have been successfully treated with Invisalign
- Invisalign is clear and discreet
- Most patients above the age of 7 are candidates for an Invisalign smile, even those with complex orthodontic issues!
- Invisalign clear aligners are removable making eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing a much more comfortable experience
- You will need fewer and shorter visits with Invisalign treatment than with other treatments with braces
- Invisalign treatment is affordable, qualifies for nearly all insurance plan benefits, and is eligible for our flexible payment plans
- Dr. Whetten is a Diamond-level Invisalign Provider, which means he is in the top 1% of providers
Your questions, our answers
How does the cost of Invisalign compare to that of traditional metal braces?
Can I remove my clear aligners?
Is Invisalign treatment considered effective?
Will aligning my teeth benefit my health?
Do you offer flexible payment plans?
We accept most dental insurance plans and will be happy to coordinate with your dental insurance provider to confirm your coverage and include that in your payment plan.
We also offer payment-in-full, military, and family discounts.
Before you begin your treatment, you will know exactly how much your treatment will cost and there will be no surprises in the future.
How can I get started?
Four Easy Steps to a New Smile
- Step 1: Schedule your free consultation Schedule an appointment today to receive a complimentary consultation including a comprehensive oral exam, dental records, and a treatment plan.
- Step 2: Choose your payment plan Once you have your treatment plan that meets your smile goals and orthodontic needs, we will go over a variety of options to find the one that best meets your needs. We accept all insurance plans and offer discounts for those who pay in full and for families.
- Step 3: Receive your Invisalign patient welcome kit We will share the sets of Invisalign clear aligners that were custom manufactured to fit your teeth and the treatment plan that Dr. Whetten designed for you. You will receive cleaning and treatment instructions at this time.
- Step 4: Less, shorter office visits Your Invisalign treatment is hassle-free, we will only require quick progress-check appointments since there are no adjustments required with Invisalign. The entire treatment experience is easy, comfortable, and effective.